- Samsung leads the market with 28.5% averaged estimated reach* in Q1 2022
- Roku gained market reach in LATAM, surpassing Samsung in Q1 2022
- Both stores together make up 60% of the LATAM market
*Estimated reach is a breakdown of percentage of devices within a given region.
Roku gains positions and market reach in LATAM, surpassing Samsung in 2022
According to Pixalate’s monthly data on estimated population reach by device in LATAM, Graph 1 shows the battle between Samsung and RokuTV in the Latin American CTV market over the past 8 months. Both stores together make up 60% of the LATAM market.
- Roku’s average monthly estimated reach increased from 23.7% in Q4 2021 to 26.7% in Q1 2022
- Samsung average monthly estimated reach decreased from 34.5% in Q4 2021 to 28.5% in Q1 2022
More CTV trends from around the world
Check out Pixalate's blog on CTV device trends in North America for Q1 2022. The Pixalate 100 also features rankings based on region, country, device type, and more.