- Samsung average monthly estimated reach* decreased from 51.2% in Q4 2021 to 40.3% in Q1 2022
- Roku threatens for the top spot by showing clear positive growth since November 2021, reaching 15.2% in Q1 2022
*Estimated reach is a breakdown of the percentage of devices within a given region.
Samsung CTV device share in Brazil slips below 50% in Q1 2022
According to Pixalate’s monthly data on estimated population reach by device in Brazil, Samsung led the Brazilian CTV market until March 2022. It’s followed by Roku TV, which lost the second position in November and December 2021, but went back to the second position in early 2022.
- Roku’s average monthly estimated reach increased from 11.8% in Q4 2021 to 15.2% in Q1 2022
- Samsung average monthly estimated reach decreased from 51.2% in Q4 2021 to 40.3% in Q1 2022
- We’ll continue to monitor to see if these trends continue
As the graph above shows, LG has been fighting to remain in the top 5 over the past year. After reaching the 3rd position in September, it was pushed out of the Top 10 list in October, 2021.
More CTV trends from around the world
Check out Pixalate's blog on CTV device trends in North America for Q1 2022 and CTV device trends in LATAM. The Pixalate 100 also features rankings based on region, country, device type, and more.