Pixalate's Q1 2022 Global Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Trends Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the state of open programmatic CTV advertising through the first quarter of 2022.
- 32% increase in global open programmatic ad spend in CTV from Q1 2021 to Q1 2022
- 92% of U.S. households are reachable via CTV open programmatic advertising, up 11% year-over-year
- Over 20% of open programmatic CTV advertising was invalid traffic (IVT) in Q1 2022, the third straight quarter over 20%
- 47% of open programmatic ad spend in CTV went to Roku devices
What's inside the report:
Analysis of key trends including:
- CTV ad spend trends by global region
- Ad fraud in CTV
- Household reach via CTV open programmatic advertising
- CTV device trends
- Roku Channel Store and Amazon Fire TV Channel Store Insights
- Top CTV operating systems
Download the report today.