Pixalate's H1 2021 Global Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Trends Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the state of open programmatic CTV advertising through the first half of 2021.
- 50% YoY rise in global open programmatic CTV ad spend
- 86% of U.S. households are reachable via CTV open programmatic advertising, up 34% YoY
- About 15% of open programmatic CTV advertising was invalid traffic (IVT) in H1 2021, down from 20-25% in 2020
- 45% of open programmatic ad spend in CTV went to Roku devices; Amazon (14%) and Samsung (12%) round out the top three
- 71% YoY increase in the number of CTV apps that support open programmatic advertising
What's inside the report:
Analysis of key trends including:
- CTV ad spend trends by global region
- Ad fraud in CTV
- Household reach via CTV open programmatic advertising
- CTV device trends
- Roku Channel Store and Amazon Fire TV Channel Store Insights
- Top CTV operating systems
Download the report today.