Pixalate's Mobile - Delisted Apps Report: H1 2021 contains new research into the 800,000+ mobile apps that were delisted in H1 2021 across the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Pixalate analyzed more than 5 million mobile apps across the Google and Apple app stores
- More than 813,000 — over 15% — were delisted in the first half of 2021
- On the Google Play Store, the apps were downloaded over 9 billion prior to delisting
- Delisted Apple App Store apps had over 21 million consumer reviews prior to delisting
What's inside the report:
- Delisted app trends across Android & iOS
- Top delisted iOS & Android apps
- Country of registration of delisted apps
- ‘Dangerous permission’ for delisted apps
- Developers with most apps delisted
Learn more in our press release and download the report today.